SEO & Analytics
Pages on your website are optimized for all modern browsers and devices, as well as search engines like google. These optimizations ensure your website displays properly in search results, and will be indexed favorably when crawled by search engines.
Black River uses Yoast SEO to manage your website's search engine meta settings. This ensures properly indexed website pages that are optimized for search engines like Google and Bing. Every post and page on your website contains access to the following Yoast SEO settings.
1. SEO and Social Tabs The SEO tab allows you to input information related to your custom page or post that will be displayed by search engines like Google and Bing in their results pages. The Social tab allows allows you to input information related to your custom page or post that will be displayed on Social Media when posting links to the page or post.
2. Focus Keyphrase The focus keyword or keyphrase is the search term that you want a page or post to rank for most. When people search for that phrase, they should find you. To learn more about the focus keyphrase, click here.
3. Snippet Preview The Snippet preview allows you to see what your page or post will look like in Google search results. It is recommended to include a custom snippet using the 'Edit Snippet' button that is shown when the Snippet Preview area is expanded.
4. SEO Analysis The SEO analaysis dropdown allows you to get feedback in realtime about the quality of your post or page in terms of Search Engine optimization based on a number of characteristics, including the post's Focus Keyphrase.
5. Advanced The Advanced dropdown allows you to set advanced functions on your page or post, including the option to disable search engine indexing.
Your website is connected to the powerful Google Analytics engine, allowing you to view detailed page traffic information for your website in realtime from your Admin Area.
View your page traffic
Tips & Tricks
Below are a few tips and tricks you can use when creating your pages and posts to ensure your website is fully optimized for search engines like Google and Bing. If you have any questions or need support, contact [email protected].
Use external links to other websites in the content of your pages and posts
Write unique and relevant page and post descriptions in the Yoast Snippet Preview dropdown
Use simple and meaningful Permalinks for your pages and posts
Create relevant content regularily with new blog posts and pages, and share them on Social Media